TRIVAC series can reach very low ultimate pressure down to 10-4 mbar and availabe with pumping capacity ranging from 3.2 to 65 m3xh-1.
Advantages to the User
- All basic models (single-phase and three-phase motor) are certified in accordance with 94/9/EG (ATEX)
- High water vapor tolerance
- Continuous operation even at 1000 mbar
- Built-in oil pump; pressure-lubricated sliding bearings
- All controls as well as the oil sight glass are located on the front face
- Either vertical or horizontal intake and exhaust ports
- Exchangeable inner body
- Anti-suckback valve controlled via the oil pressure
- Free of yellow metals
- Ideal as backing pump for medium and high vacuum applications, because of low oil backstreaming
- Highly leaktight (4 He-capable)
- Mass and X-ray spectrometers
- Electron beam microscopes
- Leak detectors
- Freeze-drying systems
- Chemical and research labs
- General vacuum engineering
- Refrigerator and Air Conditioner industry
- Backing pump for high vacuum system
- DOT series is specialized for brake fluid filling
For more detailed specifications of Oerlikon Leybold TRIVAC, please feel free to Contact BUs.
We are more than pleased to discuss about your process and to provide full knowledge about what is the best for your needs.